EXPERTISE IN ENERGY MANAGEMENT
The ENERGY AUDIT is the starting point for energy management. It allows to determine the possibilities of evolution of the assets, the necessary investments, and the energy savings that can be achieved: it is therefore a detailed database of the real estate assets.
As a decision-making tool, the energy audit is a guide for owners and/or lessees to improve the building and equipment operation.
The audit is organized around a structured approach and a collaboration between the project owners and the auditors of INTEGRALE's Energy Management team:
- Definition of the scope of the energy audit
- Acquisition of existing data and documents
- Site visit and building analysis
- Analysis of energy installations and distribution networks
- Energy meter instrumentation and indoor comfort measurement
- Recovery of data from the BMS
- Energy balance of the existing building
- Definition of the main consumer uses,
- Analysis of consumption, indoor comfort and BMS data
- Definition of energy performance index (EPI)
- Presentation of the results and conclusions of the audit
- Definition of an action plan and proposal of a work phasing
TERTIARY DECREE - REGULATORY COMPLIANCE
France's objective is to become carbon neutral by 2050. This ambitious objective concerns all sectors of activity, and several laws have been published to enable the various players to adapt to achieve the objective.
This is particularly the case for the tertiary building sector. The " tertiary decree", published in 2019, imposes significant reductions in consumption on all players in the sector (lessors, lessees, condominium corporations) by 2030, 2040 and 2050. This legal obligation, however, has advantages for those subject to it: lower energy bills, reduced environmental impact or improved brand image.
INTEGRALE offers a support in the compliance of tertiary actors with the decree:
- Definition of the scope of application,
- Collection of heritage data,
- Collection of consumption data.
- Definition and choice of reference years,
- Loading of data on the dedicated platform (state platform OPERAT),
- Choice of consumption reduction objectives to be achieved.
- Realization of energy audit,
- Definition of a multi-year action plan,
- Prioritization of energy performance improvement actions,
- Phasing between the action plan and the 2030, 2040 and 2050 targets.
- Realization of calls for tender and selection of companies,
- Follow-up of the works,
- Calculation and analysis of real savings.
BUILDING MONITORING is a solution that consists in recovering and analyzing a large amount of data on a building in order to understand and optimize its operation. The recovery of data is carried out using communicating sensors (energy meters, temperature or air quality readings, pressure sensors, flow rate, etc.).
The monitoring of energy performance is a mission that extends over time. This allows for real-time monitoring of a building's operating data, rapid detection of malfunctions (breakdowns, leaks, ...) and the proposal of corrective solutions to problems encountered.
The work of the "Energy Management" engineers during a performance monitoring mission is done in several steps:
- Realization of an energy metering plan,
- Definition of the main consumer uses,
- Determination of energy performance index (EPI),
- Audit of the energy equipment present.
- Definition of the measurement points,
- Installation of sensors on the previously defined points,
- Verification of the consistency of the data collected,
- Provision of the data monitoring and analysis platform
- Real-time analysis of remote data,
- Implementation of corrective measures in case of malfunction,
- Accompaniment of the operators,
- Calculation and analysis of energy savings.
COMMISSIONING is a quality approach that allows the achievement of the energy performances planned in the design phase. The drifts of functioning are avoided and the optimal energy performances of the building are maintained in time.
The mission of the commissioning agent extends from the programming phase to the operation phase. He/she supervises the project and maintains cohesion between the various parties involved. He/she is responsible for a number of tasks:
- Translation of the project owner's needs
- Preparation of the commissioning plan
- Review of the program and identification of areas of concern
- Update of the commissioning plan
- Basic technical verification and review of the APS/APD/DCE documents
- Identification of interactions between technical packages
- Identification of the means of measurement useful for the development
- Verification of accessibility for tuning and maintenance
- Verification of the development and implementation of self-controls
- Participation in tests at the end of the project
- Verification of the tasks of each actor
- Assistance in choosing and setting up maintenance companies
- Monitoring of energy performance and adjustment of settings
- Organization of the handling of the users and the training of the operators
The INDOOR COMFORT is the key to the well-being of users. Plusieurs facteurs tels que la température, l’humidité et la qualité de l’air (taux de CO2, COV, particules fines) influencent cette notion de confort. A double observation is obvious: indoor air is up to 5 to 10 times more polluted than outdoor air, and it is indoors that we spend the vast majority of our time.
Thus, the monitoring of air quality and the evaluation of ventilation means are now mandatory in certain establishments receiving the public. The monitoring and analysis of indoor air quality are tools to ensure the comfort of occupants while ensuring optimal operation of air handling equipment.
As such, we intervene in :
- Installation of connected measuring instruments (IoT)
- Point measurement of air flows
- Implementation of a data monitoring and analysis platform
- Analysis of indoor temperature and relative humidity
- Analysis of CO2, VOC and fine particles2, des COV et des particules fines
- Optimization of the operation of air handling equipment
- Optimization of the operation of comfort equipment
- Modification of the ventilation rates